Shipping & Delivery
We really want you to think twice before you order, as life is too short and Earth is too fragile for unnecessary shipments. So please consider the following before you order your Tò Mò garment:
- We are offering a worldwide shipment for a flat rate of 15 USD. The shipment fee will be added to your final amount to pay when you place the order.
- If you are in Vietnam, and prefer to pay your order by cash or bank transfer you are required to pay in VND. For prices in VND, kindly use the currency converter available on the website. At Check Out, multiply the total amount in USD with the USD/VND exchange rate stated on the website, to calculate the sum to be paid in VND.
- If you choose to pay with PayPal the amount will be converted automatically according to a daily exchange.
- If you are lucky enough to live in either Vietnam or Sweden, your shipment will be FREE. If you want to enjoy “Free Shipping” in Vietnam or Sweden, kindly note that you will have to pay your order in advance with PayPal or bank transfer (only in Vietnam).
- For orders in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, a “Cash on delivery” option is available. These orders will be shipped with a reliable local delivery service to the address stated in the order form.
- Payments made by bank transfer must be received before delivery and paid in VND.
- Orders placed after 12 pm (ICT, GMT + 7 hours) will be processed the next business day.
- The shipment for the order is paid by the customer and will be calculated as a part of the purchase. The final shipment cost will depend on type of shipment, time frame and destination.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for your order to arrive for shipments in Vietnam and Sweden. And up to 7 - 12 working days for worldwide shipments.
- If you need your item quickly, order before 12pm (ICT) and give us a heads up by email email@example.com. We will do our utmost to get the garments to you as soon as possible, as long as it is a reasonable term, considering location and availability.
- All international orders are either sent by mail or if required by the customer, for an additional cost, by DHL Express.
- Shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the customer . As rates vary by country and product, we won’t be able to supply an estimated cost. We suggest you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.